TV One A2-2000 Stereo Audio Switcher
TV One A2-2000 Stereo Audio Switcher is a companion product for the C2 series Video Processors. It is slaved to and controlled directly from the Video Processor or it can be operated via one of the remote control units used to operate the C2 series product. Audio Follow Video (AFV) or Audio Breakaway functionality is fully supported. Additionally, the unit handles both high impedance unbalanced and low impedance balanced audio. It is styled to complement the appearance of the Video Processor and like the Video Processor, it can be operated in desktop or rack mount mode.
The A2-2000 connects to the C2 series Video Processor via a single interconnect cable and obtains its power from the Video Processor.
* Stereo Inputs 10x Balanced and Unbalanced
* Program Output 1x Balanced and Unbalanced
* Preview Output 1x Balanced and Unbalanced
* Connectors per I/O 2x RCA (Phono) for Unbalanced
* 1x Terminal Block for Bal & Unbal
* Adds Audio Follow Video or Audio Breakaway capability to either of the Universal Scalers
* This separate unit is 1 RU high and connects to the Scaler with a 15-Pin interconnect cable
* The microprocessor in the A2-2000 communicates with the microprocessor in the Universal Scaler
* All commands originate in the control software of the Universal Scaler
* The A2-2000 provides both Balanced and Unbalanced connections for its 10 Inputs, plus its Preview and Program Outputs.
TV One C2 series.
TV One A2 series.
Cobalt Digital 9011 Standard Definition D/A 10-bit SDI to Analog Composite, Y/C and Component
The Cobalt Digital 9011 is a 10-bit SDI SMPTE 259M-C to analog composite, Y/C, component YPbPr, and RGB converter. The 10-bit encoding engine oversamples 4:2:2 to 4:4:4 for internal processing, and then 4x oversamples the outputs to 16:16:16 for improved signal performance.
An internal VCXO with de-jitter loop filter to 2Hz reduces digital jitter prior to encoding, improving burst stability on composite and Y/C signals. A reference circuit color frames the 9011 for timed environments with full user digital proc. control.
Rear modules are sold separately as RM-9011-X for the 10-slot 8310 openGear™ frame, and RM20-9011-X for the 20-slot 8321 openGear™ frame. Also available is the RM20-9011-A/S high density split rear module (5 BNCs per module) for the 20-slot frame.
* Input: 270-Mbit SMPTE 259M-C
* Digital Output: Four reclocked SDI 270-Mbit SMPTE 259M-C
* Analog Output: Four outputs user configurable:
* 4 composite, 2 composite with Y/C, 1 composite and component or RGB
* Output Jitter: Internal digital de-jitter filter to 2Hz
* D/A Process
* 4x or 2x over-sampled (16:16:16 or 8:8:8)
* Frequency Response:
* 5 MHz ± 0.15 dB
* 0-6.75 MHz ± 0.25 dB
* > 70 dB
* Proc. Control:
* Digital control of gain, DC, saturation & hue, filtering, gamma correction and DNR
* Power: 6 watt
* Four user configurable analog outputs: composite, component (YPbPr & RGB) and Y/C outputs
* Supports component BetaCam™, MII™ and SMPTE/N10
* Encoding to 16:16:16 over sampled outputs
* 10-bit digital video path
* Internal de-jitter filter to 2Hz
* Four reclocked SDI outputs
* Internal color bar generator
* User configuration switches on board edge
* User proc. configuration control of video levels
* Remote monitoring via DashBoard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panel
* Five year warranty
Taurus Tech Netwizard ALRS I Signal Switcher – The ALRS I switches three pair of network connections to up to four rooms per unit. If more than four rooms require videoconferencing capabilities, a standard loop port on the ALRS I allows for units to be cascaded for scalability.
Cutting back on your legacy ISDN services? Make fewer lines more useful by making them portable. An easy solution for switching ISDN resources (as well as V.35, DSL, T-1, PRI and POTS) – the Net Wizard ALRS line of ISDN Videoconferencing Network Switches. The Taurus Tech ALRS eliminates time consuming cable patching which saves both time and money while expanding the portability and profitability of your legacy ISDN videoconferencing units. Once installed, there are no special tools or skill sets required to quickly move your legacy videoconferencing systems from room to room. It detects the presence of the conferencing system and automatically routes the network signals to the desired location.
Taurus Tech ALRS 1 Signal Switcher One Network Connection Drives Unlimited Video Rooms Save Time, Money and Aggravation Most videoconferencing units are installed on a rollabout cart and are designed to be moved from room to room. Typically, a technician must go to the patch panel to switch the IP, ISDN, and POTS connections (or any combination of the three) to the desired room. When the system is moved, the technician must again manually re-route the network connections. In some organizations, days can pass as required “change orders” to move the network connections are processed. This limits the flexibility that is required in today’s fast paced business environment. Now, an easy solution- the ALRS line of Videoconferencing Network Switches The ALRS eliminates human errors in the patching process which saves time and money while expanding the portability and profitability of your videoconferencing unit. Once installed, there are no special tools or skill sets required to quickly move your videoconferencing system from room to room. The ALRS is installed in the telco closet and utilizes category 5 or 6 data cabling to offer videoconferencing capabilities to virtually any number of offices or conference rooms within your office building. It detects the presence of the system and automatically routes the network signals to the desired location. ALRS I Station Connectors: RJ-45 Cable Pinout Standard: USOC or T568-B Cable Type: 4-pair category 5 or 6 Indicators: Power and Active Room LED’s Input voltage: 100-240 volt Dimensions: 8”x 4.25” x 2.25” Weight: 6 lbs Available Cable Kits: 3U – Up to three ISDN BRI -U circuits PRI – Switches a single PRI circuit V.35 – Can be used in conjunction with V.35 “line drivers”. IP – Switches one static IP connection Warranty: All ALRS products carry a one (1) year limited warranty.
* Station Connectors: RJ-45
* Cable Pinout Standard: USOC or T568-B
* Cable Type: (3) 4-pair category 5 or 6
* Indicators: Power and Active Room LED’s
* Input voltage: 100-240 volt
* Dimensions: 12″x 9.5″ x 2.5″
* Weight: 3 lbs
* The ALRS I switches three pair of network connections to up to four rooms per unit.
* If more than four rooms require videoconferencing capabilities, a standard loop port on the ALRS I allows for units to be cascaded for scalability.
Taurus Tech ALRS II
Taurus Tech ALRS III
Adtec Digital Turn Around Router
Up to 10 ASI Port (SHIPS WITH 5 UNLOCKED) Digital Turn Around Router with SMPTE-310, ASI and GIGE egress for use with Terrestrial ATSC, IPTV or Digital Cable where GIGE edge QAM modulation is used. Capable of supporting 19.4 Mbs via SMPTE-310, 200 Mbs of IP egress equal to 5 QAM 256 or 7 QAM 64 IP MPTS�s equal to 40+ channels of MPEG 2 SD or 40+ channels of AVC SD. ASI egress can support up to 210 Mbs. SMPTE and ASI are concurrent with current firmware. Support for MPEG, DVB and ATSC Tables and DVB-CSA or AES encryption option. (extra charge for CA)
Additional Adtec products.
Draper 60″ x 60″ HiDef Grey Motorized Projection Screen
Draper 100462 HiDef Grey—A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces.
Sleek, modern, motorized projection screen designed for the 21st century. Powered by a quiet tubular motor, it can be wall or ceiling mounted. The screen surface consists of a reflective vinyl with no textile backing, and is tab-tensioned for improved image clarity. The surface is stretched flat, resulting in better picture quality. The viewing surface retracts completely inside stylish case. Its slender fascia and endcaps are made of gently radiused aluminum and present a strikingly modern appearance.
There is no need to conceal the Silhouette—it will complement the other high tech equipment in your room. Case finished in lightlytextured dove grey. 12″ extra black drop is standard.
Additional Draper screens.