DI-VENTIX II Mixer, Scaler & Seamless Switcher with CROSS BLENDER Software
- The Analog Way DVX8044 DI-VENTIX II Mixer, Scaler & Seamless Switcher with CROSS BLENDER Software from Analog Way is a package that includes both a fully digital computer and video editing device and a complementary software package.
- The DVX8044 uses a multi-layer design that offers universal analog and digital input & output with full high-resolution digital processing. Multi-format inputs & outputs allow you to select the signal type appropriate for your setup.
- It offers (3) operation modes: mixer, matrix, and edge blending. Various effects include luma & chroma key, selection of aspect-ratio, pan & zoom, special transitions, picture-in-picture functionality, and image borders. The unit also offers multiple genlock and control options. An optional integrated audio stereo switcher can also be added separately.
- The CROSS BLENDER software package is an application that allows for advanced real-time PIP and image effects. It can be used to achieve advanced edge & cross blending techniques. Moreover, it processes these effects in real time.
- Fully Digital Mixing & Switching
- Use this device to manage computer & video mixing and switching needs with a fully digital workflow, including with selectable input & output formats.
- Operation Modes
- Three operation modes are available:
- Edge blending
- This unit offers multiple effects:
- Luma & chroma key
- Selectable aspect ratio (16/9, 4/3, special sized & cropped output)
- Pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%
- Dissolve, wipe, transparency
- Moving & zooming PIPs
- Numerous image borders
- Foreground or PIP mask
- Both HD Black and Black Burst genlock are supported.
- Multiple Control Options
- Multiple control options are available:
- Ethernet port
- Remote control software
- Blending Software
- This model features blending software that allows for advanced real-time PIP and image effects, including cross & edge blending.
- Audio Stereo Switcher
- An optional integrated audio stereo switcher can be purchased separately for this unit to enhance its functionality.
- Foreground or PIP Mask
- Manufacturer SKU: DVX8044
Additional Analog Way products
High Resolution Scan Converter. DVI & RGB Computer Input up to 1600×1200. Auto-scan up to 130 kHz. Video Outputs: RGB/YUV, S.Video, NTSC/PAL. For Display Network, Business Presentation, Video Conferencing, Video Recording, Video Projection
Scan 1600 by Analog Way is a Scan Converter to convert PC, Mac or Workstation graphic images up to 1600×1200 at 60Hz into Video. Ready for the new generation of computer graphic cards, it also offers a standard DVI-D input for digital signal. It is totally Auto-Scan and converts in real time, full screen image, with overscan / underscan and framefreeze functions.
Analog Way SSV1600 Features
- The Scan 1600 Computer Graphics to Video Scan Converter from Analog Way is a device designed to convert PC, Mac, or workstation graphics images up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz into traditional video-signal output. It includes a DVI-D input to ensure its compatibility with the latest generation of computer graphics cards. The unit offers auto-scan functionality and performs conversions in real time, including full-screen image with over-scan, under-scan and frame-freeze functionality.
- The converter outputs simultaneous composite video, S-video, and RGB/S or YUV in NTSC or PAL formats. It can store up to (16) formats in permanent memory, making this device well suited for rental or multi-computer applications. Also included are pan-zoom functionality, anti-flicker processing, RGB and black-level adjustment levels, and a loop-through out of the RGB input for monitoring. Moreover, the unit features a small LCD screen to facilitate navigating its menus.
- This device can be fully controlled and updated via a RS-232 serial port. Control software is included with the device and updates may be downloaded from the Analog Way web site.
- Scan Converter -
- Use this unit to convert computer video to traditional video output formats.
- DVI-D Compatible -
- It includes a DVI-D input to ensure its compatibility with newer model computers.
- Output -
- The converter outputs simultaneous composite video, S-video, and RGB/S or YUV in NTSC or PAL formats.
- Memory -
- Up to (16) formats can be stored in permanent memory.
- Controls -
- Control the unit via the front-panel interface or with its remote-control software via RS-232 connectivity.
Additional Analog Way products
ZPlus ZB1808G-50 4 x BNC-M to 4 x BNC-M
CLOSEOUT! Limited quantities, so please call before ordering!
Multimedia Cable Assemblies
TV One offers a complete range of high resolution Video, Audio and Computer cables for the professional market. All products are manufactured to the most exacting standards. All cables are UL approved, including the lowest cost versions within a category. Different product grades are offered within each cable category in order to better match the interconnection task to the cable investment. Now, matching the quality level of today’s high-end video, audio and computer products to a comparable quality level of cable is an affordable task.
Z-Plus Cables are the highest quality available. Precision molded connectors are used for all assemblies and true 75Ω BNC connectors are used where applicable. Advanced termination techniques are employed to insure as nearly perfect impedance matching as possible. All Z-Plus Grade assemblies use UL Rated cable and many are CL-2 Rated. Extra steps are added to the Quality Assurance program to insure a uniformity of performance, including sweep test sampling.
High Performance Cable
• 4 Coax
• UL2990 Double Shielded
Gold Plated Connectors
• Molded Precision 75Ω BNC