In-Wall MultiTouch Panel, 8.9 Widescreen Monitor
•Powered by an external 12V universal power adapter
•RS-232 and network connections available
•Windows XP embedded
•Operated with user-friendly AVSnap® software
•Simple to configure
•Available with White, Black or Silver bezel
The Altinex CP452-009 is an 8.9″ diagonal in-wall touch screen controller. It is ideal for a wide variety of control applications.
The CP452 touch screen controller is specifically designed for in-wall installations. It is ideal for a wide variety of control applications. Each controller is a computer running Windows XP Embedded that includes these key features:
•Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
•COM port and 2 LAN ports
•4 USB ports
•AVSnap™ Professional AV System Integration Tool
The CP452 panel senses “touch” from a finger, stylus, pen, pencil, gloved finger, or other tool. The touch screen is very accurate and responsive to the operator’s input. The CP452 incorporates effortlessly into any AV system.
The COM port can control virtually any serial device using standard RS-232 communication. The two LAN ports allow connectivity to a local area network or a direct connection to another TCP/IP device. For added flexibility, consider the ALTINEX AC301-201 TCP/IP to RS-232 Adapter. This adapter allows RS-232 communication through a standard LAN connection.
The AC301-201 has both serial (DB9) and network (RJ-45) connections. The AC301-201 connects to a serial device using its DB9 connection, and to the LAN using standard network cable. AVSnap, or other RS-232 communication software can then be used to control the serial device using the IP address of the adapter in place of the COM port. In this way, a single controller can be used to control any number of serial devices using their unique IP address.
The CP452 is designed for in-wall mounting. Paper template is provided for accurate installation cut-out. Simple blind screws provide hustle free installation.
AVSnap software installed on CP452 provides a complete design environment for developing simple to sophisticated graphical user interfaces (GUIs). AVSnap is pre installed on each CP452 making it easy to integrate into any control environment. Design high-quality GUIs with minimum effort by way of user-friendly toolbars for buttons, volume controls, progress bars, and much more. AVSnap incorporates a simple programming language with an organized interface that makes even complex programming code easy to read and maintain.
Everything needed to start is included in a sample application. Use the predefined procedures and functions to communicate with devices over RS-232 or LAN, or create your own custom subroutines. If you can program Crestron or AMX, you can program AVSnap.
What can you do with nine channels of high-current audio power?
First of all, you can put together a mind-blowing surround sound system with five speakers up front and four in the rear.
If you only need five channels for surround sound, you can use two of the other four to biamp your front left and right speakers. If you have speakers that can handle biamplification, and you haven’t tried it yet, you’re in for a treat.
Finally, you could devote some of the channels to your multi-room audio system.
THX® Ultra2 certification
THX Ultra2 certification is your guarantee that the Onkyo PA-MC5500 will accurately present movie soundtracks the way they were mixed by the filmmaker. You can count on high-fidelity, high-impact performance for the latest multi-channel formats, even in very large rooms. Pair this amp with the matching PR-SC5508 A/V preamp/processor, and you graduate from home theater to genuine, no-adjective-needed Theater … period.
The guts of the PA-MC5500 (which include custom-built capacitors, large transistors, gold-plated terminals, and a massive toroidal transformer) will impress even the most demanding audiophile. Onkyo’s WRAT amplifier design ensures high instantaneous current capability, which is exactly what high-end speakers need to sound their best.
The RS series switchers accept up to sixteen composite, Y/C, or HD component video sources, sixteen balanced or unbalanced stereo audio sources, and connect any one of the input sources to one or more of up to sixteen outputs. Control of the switchers is accomplished via RS232 or the intuitive front panel control. The switchers are housed in an ultra-thin chassis, greatly reducing the depth needed and thus easing cable management challenges.
The Knox RS8x8HB is a high performance audio/video routing switcher in a thin profile 3-unit rackmount chassis. It accepts and routes almost any 1 volt Composite, Y/C, or component video input including off-the-air and non-timebase corrected signals. The RS8x8HB accepts and routes mono or stereo unbalanced audio up to 2 volts p-p or balanced stereo audio from 0 to +18 dbm. Video and audio inputs can be routed independently; they need not have the same destinations. Easy manual operation by front panel push buttons, or send routing commands from a terminal or computer to RS232 interface. The simple ASCII protocol is compatible with most third-party controllers.
Optional Knox control and scheduling software are also available. Battery backed-up memory stores up to eight different studio
patterns. Internal timer allows timed sequence of patterns for surveillance applications.
The Analog Way BSD-830-DG is a Broadcast and Professional Computer to Video Scan Converter. Fitted with Digital DVI and Analog RGB input, it converts Workstation, PC or Mac graphic images up to 1600×1200@60Hz (1920×1200 RB) into NTSC or PAL Video.
* Input (1) DVI-D and RGsB, RGBS, RGBHV with automatic synchronization
* -Resolution up to 1600×1200@60Hz or 1920x1200RB@60Hz
* -Horizontal frequency from 31.5kHz to 130 kHz
* -Vertical frequency up to 130 Hz
* -Audio Stereo: unbalanced 44k ohms, +18dB, adjustable level Output SDI (x2): 4:2:2, 10 bits, 270Mbs, 75 ohms
* YCrCb; RGsB, RGBS: 0.7Vp/p + Sync. 0.3V to 75 ohms
* S-Video: Y/C – 0.7Vp/p + Sync. 0.3V to 75 ohms
* NTSC/PAL: Composite Video – 0.7Vp/p + sync 0.3V to 75 ohms
* Luma Key (x2): SDI (same format as output) 75 ohms
* Luma Key: Analog 0.7Vp/p (Same format as output), 75 ohms
* Frame Lock: TTL Level – Output frame rate Connectors Input Connectors:
* – DVI-I Female (digital computer in only)
* – HD15 Female (analog computer in)
* – BNC (genlock in)
* – RCA Audio Stereo
* Output Connectors:
* – DVI-I Female: active loop through
* – HD15 Female: active loop through
* – BNC (x2): SD
* – BNC (x4): YUV or RGsB/RGBS
* – Mini DIN 4-pin: S. Video
* – BNC: NTSC or PAL
* – BNC: genlock active loop through
* – BNC: analog luma key out
* – BNC (x2): digital luma
* Controls FRONT PANEL -
* • Standby On/Off
* • Frame recall
* • Freeze
* • Under/Over scan
* • Aspect ratio: 1/1, cropped, full screen
* • Zoom up to 1000%, linear pan & scan & finder
* • Position and size
* • LCD screen and control buttons for:
* – Input type and status
* – 8-level anti-flicker
* – RGB & black level adjustment, sharpness
* – Output format selection
* – Genlock phase adjustment
* REAR PANEL -
* DB9: RS232 for remote control
* RJ45: optional Ethernet connection
* Genlock -
* Input: SDI black
* Output: active loop through
* Operating System – Windows or Mac
Power Power supply:
internal, universal, automatic
100-250V, 50/60Hz, 40W (UL, CSA, GS, CE)
Dimensions (HxWxD) 1.74 x 19 x 10.4″ (44 x 482 x 265mm)
Weight 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
* The BHD930-DG Broad Scan SDI Converter with Analog Genlock & Embedded Audio with Delay from Analog Way is a high-resolution video to SDI scan converter with analog genlock and embedded audio. This unit is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs NTSC or PAL analog SDI 4:2:2.
* Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters, 16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%, a zoom finder, and frame & logo memory. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or with remote control software via the unit’s RS232 or Ethernet connectivity.
* Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also handles embedded audio and works equally well with Windows and Mac platforms. Genlock on this model is digital HD blackburst.
* HD Scan Converter – Use this unit to convert high-resolution computer video to SDI output.
* Genlock & Audio – It features both genlock and embedded audio.
* OS Compatibility – The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
* Controls – Control the unit via the front-panel interface or with its remote control software via RS232 or Ethernet connectivity.