Protect your television stand by using a Buhl Industries Belt-12. Great product for little investment. Donate one to your church or school today. Safety first!
Buhl Industries safety belt, ratchet locking 12′ nylon strap.
Multi-Media Security Presentation Cart with 80 Watt PA System
Acoustic lens bends sound back out through the cart equipment door, towards the audience
Built in patented tilt projector shelve
Adjustable interior equipment shelf
Integrated push / pull cut outs in top.
80 – Watt portable Public Address System – UHF
DVD/CD Player: DVD, CD, MP3, VCD, CDR and CD-G
Cassette Player / Recorder
2 – Wireless Microphones, Handheld and Lavaliere
Built in Mixer that supports RCA audio LINE-IN/OUT
2 – wired mics line in
1 – RCA video output jack
Tone and echo controls suitable for karaoke
2 – Eight inch full range speakers
Built-in 3 piece 6V/7A rechargeable batteries
Two Frequency’s include 806.3 & 812.8 or 854.9 & 864.9
On wheels with a pull
The Buhl Industries AVPS-100SB is a must-have item for any conference room or AV classroom.
- LyteBoard 78″ Interactive Whiteboard
The Buhl Industries LyteBoard78 is a top quality interactive whiteboard that’s purpose-built for today’s high tech educational and business environments. Using proven IR technology, you can interact with your choice of lessons, presentations or any other software at the touch of your finger. Thousands of educators around the world use our whiteboards to encourage class participation and increase retention.
By using IR Technology, the LyteBoard can recognize a multitude of writing objects, including a stylus, pointer, dry-erase marker or even the touch of a finger. Our polymer coated PVC surface provides for a very strong and durable surface material that requires very little maintenance. The IR sensing technology is completely enclosed in the frame of the board and is protected by a cover resistant to dust, oil, water and interference from ambient light.
The LyteBoard interactive whiteboard includes WizTeach teaching tools software. With thousands of installations around the world, WizTeach is a proven software tool for the classroom. Every LyteBoard includes the WizTeach Standard Tools bundle, which encompasses a complete suite of Drawing, Annotation and Media tools.
WizTeach Software Major Features:
• Drawing Tools – 12 Floating Drawing Tools allow users to draw freehand, draw straight lines or highlight an area with the highlighter pen. Color pallate allows for infinite color selection while drawing, and a handy eraser lets you correct your mistakes a little at a time or a whole object at a time.
• Media Tools – The WizTeach Capture tools will help you create even more dynamic lessons. You can record video and moving images, capture single images or take full screen grabs.
• Annotation Tools – Users can add text in whatever font and size they want. If you like drawing shapes, drawing tools let you draw squares, triangles, circles and freestyle shapes. Furthermore, there’s a Flashlight tool and a quick-access image bank for saving your favorite images. The floating keyboard that allows users input text, numbers and symbols over any programme or software.
• Optional Tools – WizTeach has an extensive set of Math, Geography and Language tools available as add-ons to the standard WizTeach tool bundle as either individual or full-school licenses. Contact us for details.
In addition to WizTeach, the Buhl LyteBoard is an open device that lets you teach the way you want with the tools you want, including:
• Full compatibility with RM Easiteach software and lesson packs
• Full compatibility with Smart Notebook Express (TM)
• Full compatibility with Promethean ActivInspire (TM)
• Full compatibility and integration with Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 and 2007(TM)
• Utilize the near-infinite amount of content available in a variety of formats across the Internet
Additional Buhl Industries products
The Buhl Industries WS-W96 is a 96″ X 96″ inch wall or ceiling mounted projection screen that’s perfect for classroom, business and home theater applications. It features a durable flame retardant and mildew resistant screen material with superior reflectivity and a matte white surface, rolled into a rugged metal case. A 1″ boarder is incorporated in the screen surface.
Buhl wall screens are perfect for all mobile applications including computer, video, slide and overhead projection in the office, classroom and home theater.
WS-W96 Product Features:
• Attractive and pratical spring-roller screen
• Metal case with dove white color, simple slim-line design
• Durable construction with matching sturdy endcaps
• Easy assemble method, suitable for both wall and ceiling hung
• 1″ blasck masking border to assure best video image
• Unique self-locking system to assure reliable locking, quite smooth operation
• Patented design eliminates friction between viewing surface and metal parts
• Inner aluminum axle to assure no deform surface after longtime use
• Flame retardant, mildew resistant, matte white fabric
Screen Fabric Information:
• Matte White
• The most versatile screen surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable. It evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Additional Buhl Industries products
Additional 96″x96″ screens
The Buhl Sound Bender is a complete mobile AV Presentation system for the classroom and businesses. Complete with Wireless PA System, AV Cart and Document Camera, the Sound Bender is the perfect solution for when you need a secure and easy to use mobile presentation system. Designed as an integrated package, all components of the Sound Bender are securely mounted within the steel locking cart. Just add your favorite projector and you’re ready to go!
34″ Secure powder coated steel cart:
• Patented tilt projector shelf and adjustable interior equipment shelf
• Integrated push/pull cutouts in top
• Locking doors with keyed-alike flush locks
• 19.5″ x 15″ hinged side shelf also holds door open and uses door as support
• Acoustic lens bends sound back out through the cart equipment door, towards the audience
• Includes 6-outlet power strip with 20′ UL-listed power cord
• 34″ Height
Full-featured 80-watt portable PA system:
• Integrated DVD/CD Player with CD, MP3, VCD and CD-G Karaoke support
• Two integrated wireless mic systems with handheld and bodypack transmitters
• Built-in rechargable batteries for up to 3 hours of continuous PA use
• RCA line in/out, two 1/2″ mic inputs and video output
• Talk over function, tone and echo controls suitable for karaoke use
• Easily removable from cart for portable use
• Two 8″ full-range speakers
• Includes 110V/60Hz AC power supply
Visual Presenter/Document Camera
• Over 470 TV lines of resolution
• 20 inch long flexible gooseneck camera with 360 degree 1/2 head rotation
• 1.0 lux low light level
• Automatic white balance
• 8mm 1/3″ CS, manual focus lens with 5 cm ~ 8 focus range
• Built-in electric microphone
• USB 2.0 and composite video output
• 6′ power cord
• Includes 16.4′ video cable
One year warranty
Ships via truck only on a pallette
Additional presentation carts
Additional Buhl Industries products