Transmitter and 1T-CT-612 Receiver can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 45 meters (150 feet) for 1080p/8 bit signals and 15 meters (50 feet) for 1080p/12 bit signals. This distance can be doubled with the use of a 1T-CT-613 Repeater. For normal operation, two Cat.6 cables are required, one for the main signal and one for the HDCP/DDC signal. The 1T-CT-611 Transmitter and 1T-CT-612 Receiver feature the unique TV One-task locking power connectors to enhance overall system mechanical security. The 1T-CT-613 Repeater does not require a separate power supply.
- The TV One 1T-CT-611 CAT.6 HDMI Extender from TV One is the transmitter unit of a paired kit that is designed for sending HDMI signals with a resolution of up to 1900 x 1200 or 1080p over CAT 6 Ethernet cable. This unit accepts an HDMI signal, then converts it to an Ethernet signal and outputs it to the receiver. Use this solution in digital flat-panel display applications that require long cable runs, such as home theaters, cinemas, and retail displays, among many other possible uses.
- It will support data throughput of up to 2.25Gbps and has a system range of 50 to 150′ depending upon the signal type. It is also compatible with DVI-D signals. Locking power connectors are also included to enhance the security of your setup.
- Note! This unit must be paired with a receiver unit in order to achieve a complete solution.
- HDMI over Ethernet Cable
- This unit is part of a paired system designed to transport an HDMI signal over Ethernet cable.
- Bandwidth -
- The solution supports data throughput of up to 2.25Gbps.
- Range -
- The kit offers a range of 50 to 150′ depending upon the signal type.
- Small Footprint -
- This unit is small enough for desktop or rackmount placement.
Quality Stereo Audio with Added Network Functionality
Listen Up If You’re Serious About Home Entertainment!
A receiver for fans of both digital and analog music
You still have a turntable and maybe a cassette deck, but you’re not living in the past. Your collection includes today’s digital music formats as well. And this has made finding the right receiver a real challenge — until now.
For years, Onkyo’s stereo receivers have won raves from our customers for their terrific sound quality. The Onkyo TX-8050 boasts 80 watts per channel of clean, high-current power to deliver a powerful sonic punch that’s sure to satisfy. Sure, it has RCA inputs for your turntable and cassette deck but the ’8050 also boasts a full complement of analog video and digital audio inputs. Plus it adds the connections you need for today’s music sources.
Give your iPod® a front-row seat
A music library used to take two friends and a moving van to carry around. Now you can simply put it in your pocket. The TX-8050′s front-panel USB port beckons your iPod to come hither. Its direct digital connection bypasses the iPods processing in favor of a 32-bit chip that can make your higher bit-rate music files sound closer to the original CD. Plus, you can download a free app that lets you use your iPhone® as a convenient Wi-Fi® remote with your connected receiver.
Network- and Internet-ready
Tap in to your home network and enjoy music stored on your PC through your main system, instead of through pint-sized computer speakers. And if you have a Wi-Fi® network, you can use the optional Onkyo USB adapter. Choose from thousands of Internet radio stations — or let PANDORA® Internet radio create a set of customized “stations” based on your own tastes. The TX-8050 streams SIRIUS/XM® Satellite Radio too — or add Onkyo’s HD Radio tuner to listen to the free digital over-the-air programming that many AM and FM stations now broadcast.
Finally — a not-too-bright idea!
You’ve seen it before. How could you not? Receiver displays so intense they could be used to warn ships at sea of potential hazards. Yet your living room is not exactly a craggy shoal. The TX-8050 display has three settings — normal, dim and dimmer. Now when you want to turn the lights down for atmosphere, your receiver will go as easy on your eyes as it does on your ears.
Get more info on this product here!!!
SmartAVI RK-XTP-RX16S Powered Rack/Chassis with UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Receiver, 16 Card Package. Includes: [RK-XTP-RX16 and CCPWR06]
The Smart-AVI RK-XTP-RX16S is a powered rack/chassis with UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 receiver and 4 card package that gives the users the ability to extend 16 sources more than 1,000 feet with only one power supply when paired with the powered rack/chassis with UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 transmitter (RK-XTP-TX16). The Rack-XTPro is a high-resolution UXGA and audio extender system (receiver and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio, RS-232 and infrared signals over unshielded, twisted pair cabling. With RS-232 communication support, it allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. Through RS-232 commands, users may control device volume, channel selection, or power on/off the display panel remotely. Rather than buy multiple extenders for your rack components, and having to find power strips or numerous power outlets for the adapters, our Rack Series of extenders allows for up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs (30 feet each way) and one power supply.
With Rack-XTPro, you get full RS-232 bi-directional communication to up to 16 remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen logs from your remote locations. You will gain valuable insight into when and how each screen is being used, its effectiveness and how much life is left on your display. You can also send power commands such as On/Off to one or all screens connected to the Rack-XTPro unit. The RS-232 feature saves you time and is cost-effective by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
Presentations: The Rack-XTPro enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate meetings. It can be used in trade show rooms, board rooms, sales floors and windows displays. Data Broadcasting – Data such as news, stock tickers, sports results and flight information can be broadcast in real-time to multiple monitors.
Educational and Learning and Training: Rack-XTPro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- Receiver unit
- 16 Card Package
- Supports Multiple Screens
- Uses Easy-to-Install CAT5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output Extends 1,000 Feet Plus
- Supports High-Resolutions Video up to 1920×1200
- HDTV-Compatible(720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends High-Resolution VGA Stereo Audio, RS-232 and IR Signals From up to *16 Sources to as Many Display Screens (*Model-Dependant)
- Compatible With VGA, XGA, Sun, Mac and SGI
- Sync Format/Polarity Preservation
- Compatible With Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High Ground Loop Immunity
- Built-In Power Surge and Transient Protection
- Designated Trimmer in Remote Unit to Compensate for Cable Length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External Power Supply
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single/Multiple Displays
- IR Command to Single/Multiple Displays
Additional Cobalt Digital products
Smart AVI HDC-VX-RXS Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Point-to-Point Receiver. Includes: [ HDC-VX-RX, SM-EYE & (PS5VD1A)]
Working hand-in-hand with the Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Transmitter (HDC-VX-TX), the Smart-AVI HDC-VX-RXS Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Point-to-Point Receiver allows the extension of Composite Video, Stereo Audio and Infrared control signals via a single Category twisted pair cable using a unique method of transparent data transfer. It has an output that reaches up to 1000 feet (300m) and uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8. It also supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM, and sends composite video stereo audio, IR and power signals over CAT5. Furthermore, it is compatible with line level stereo audio signals, and built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
Hotels, Cable TV remote control, Control rooms, Remote On-Digital set-top control, Sky box control extension, Dealer rooms, Point of Sale, Remote VCR control, Home use.
Data Broadcasting: such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training: Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- Receiver unit
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8
- Output reaches up to 1000 feet (300m)
- Supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM
- Video 100 MHz Bandwidth
- Video cable compensation (automatic)
- Sends Composite Video Stereo Audio, IR and Power signals over CAT5
- Compatible with line level stereo audio signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection
- Remote units come with buffered outputs
- Compact enclosure
- Optional power supply for remote unit
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers
Additional Smart AVI products