TV One C2-1350 CORIO2 Universal Video Scaler
- Scan Conversion Up, Down and Cross Conversion, Desktop
The TV One C2-1350 Universal Video Scaler is based on TV One’s exclusive CORIO2™ technology and provides high quality up, down and cross conversion between standard video, computer and HDTV signals. NTSC and PAL standards are supported. Inputs can be Composite Video, S-Video, YUV Component, YPbPr (Progressive Scan) Component or RGB. Our exclusive AutoSet® feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in nonvolatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. The high resolution RGB/YPbPr outputs are selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048×2048 at any vertical refresh rate or any HDTV resolution up to 1080p. A wide variety of computer signal formats are available to support PC, Mac and Workstation formats. In the standard resolution mode, simultaneous outputs are available for Composite, SVideo and YUV Component.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an Infrared Control Remote Unit or via an RS-232 connection. A Windows Control Panel is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. An On- Screen Display is available to assist in setup. Variable Zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow you to move around to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Motion compensation and a 3:2 Pulldown feature for NTSC greatly improves image quality.
A 4×1 integral stereo audio routing switcher provides unbalanced inputs and output to follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block provides access.
Advance features include Genlock, Picture-In-Picture, Chromakey and Lumakey. The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite or S-Video signal. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved. The Mix Mode permits glitch-free mixing between the computer image and external video. The PIP Mode allows either of the computer inputs to be inset in a window over either of the video inputs or visa versa. The PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. The Genlock feature insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with Subcarrier phase adjustment. The C2-1350 is housed in a desktop case and a rackmount kit is available as an option.
Input Expansion is available on the C2-1350 by choosing the appropriate S2 Series product, which links to the main unit via an Options Interconnect Cable. The routing of these additional inputs is controlled directly from the C2-1000 Series converter’s control system.
- The TVone C2-1350 Universal Video Scaler provides high quality up, down and cross conversion between standard video, computer and HDTV signals. NTSC and PAL standards are supported. This converter’s inputs can be Composite Video, S-Video, YUV Component, YPbPr (Progressive Scan) Component or RGB.
- High Resolution Output -
- The output is selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048×2048 at any vertical refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. A wide variety of computer signal formats are available to support PC, Mac and Workstation formats.
- Local and Remote Operation -
- All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an Infrared Control Remote Unit or via an RS-232 connection.
- OSD -
- An On-Screen Display is available to assist in setup.
- Zoom Functionality -
- Variable Zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the video image to fill the entire computer screen and position controls allow you to move around to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays.
- Color Reproduction -
- The full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors.
- Audio Routing -
- A 4×1 integral stereo audio routing switcher provides unbalanced inputs and output to follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block provides access.
- Step-Up from C2-1200 -
- The step includes studio Genlock, Picture-In-Picture, Chromakey, Lumakey and Mixing.
- Key Mode -
- The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite or S-Video signal or visa versa. The keyed image may be faded in and out.
- Mix Mode -
- The Mix Mode permits glitch-free mixing between the computer image and external video.
- PIP Mode -
- The PIP Mode allows the computer inputs to be inset in a window over either of the video inputs.
- AutoSet -
- Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen.
- Edge Blending -
- Edge Blending is a standard feature of the C2-1250. Because of the ability to ‘feather’ any or all of the edges, multiple images can be aligned vertically, horizontally, or both to create unusual displays.
- Genlock -
- Genlock With Subcarrier Phase Adjustment is offered to the user.
Additional TV One items
Additional video scalers
- Dual Scaler Di-Resolution Mixer Seamless Switcher for Large Screen Projections, Boardrooms and Classrooms
SmartVu Hi-Res Mixer – SmartVu LE by Analog Way is a Dual Scaler Mixer Seamless Switcher with Universal Analog and Digital input/output and Full High Resolution Digital Processing.
The Analog Way SmartVu LE SVU200 is a Dual Scaler Mixer Seamless Switcher with Universal Analog and Digital input/output and Full High Resolution Digital Processing. The SVU200 is high grade and easy to use, it provides a high image quality with its true 10 bits SD/HD auto adaptive pixel by pixel 3D motion compensation processing. It offers 100% digital processing, de-interlacing, and master volume and individual input level that can be adjusted. The SVU200 is a wonderful A/V Presentation Mixer Switcher for Large Screen Projections, Boardrooms, and Classrooms. It comes equipped with TCP/IP and RS232 which can be updated with new features and functions improving it longevity.
Additional Analog Way products
(Scan Converter), Composite (RCA), Y/C and Component (RCA) Input. VGA / HDTV Output (HD-15 and Component Adapter) Output
imageMAX PLUS is a high performance Video Scaler for up-converting standard analog video for viewing on virtually any HDTV, Plasma, Digital or PC Display. By means of advanced frame buffer technology and line doubling, imageMAX can transform your existing standard video from a DVD Player, VCR, Camcorder, Video Game, Satellite Receiver or virtually any other video source into a high quality picture on any display device with an RGBHV (PC-type) or YPbPr (3 RCA connectors) input. It even works with HDTV-ready TV Sets, resulting in dramatically improved video image quality.
imageMAX PLUS employs frame buffering technology, which can significantly increase the quality of images by doubling the standard video lines. It converts the standard NTSC or PAL analog video signal from 15.75KHz up to 31.5KHz horizontal scan rate and provides 480p, 576p, 720p or 1080i line resolutions for HDTV-ready displays, as well as VGA, SVGA, XGA and SXGA for PC-compatible displays. The brightness will be significantly increased and the flicker dramatically reduced. In addition, its 3:2 Pull Down auto detection will ensure that video sources will perform smoothly, flicker free and at the highest possible image quality. The unit can be controlled via front panel push buttons or infrared remote control.
AV Toolbox AVT-3800 Features
- Enjoy HDTV picture quality with anti-flicker technology
- Enjoy high resolution images with movie like quality
- Upgrades your standard DVD Player to a high-end Progressive Scan model
- 3D Comb Filter for precise color management
- Aspect Ratio of 4:3 or 16:9
- 3:2 Pull Down auto detection
- Compatible with any Dispaly with RGBHV (VGA-type) or YpBpR Input
- Inputs: Composite Video, S-Video, YCbCr Component Video
- PC Loop-thru connector via HD-15
- PC-type Outputs: VGA 640×480, SVGA 800×600, XGA 1024×768 and SXGA 1280×1024
- HDTV-type Outputs: 480p (576p in PAL), 720p, 1080i
- IR Remote Control (Optional) with On-Screen Display
- Saturation, Contrast, Hue and Brightness adjustments
- Better Brightness & Contrast function for large screen displays
- Compatible with virtually any VCR, Camcorder, DVD, LD, Video Game, etc.
- Size: 1.75″ High x 8.1″ Wide x 6.2″ Deep (45mm x 206mm x 157mm)
- 100-240VAC to 12VDC @ 1.25A Universal Power Adapter Included
- YPbPr Output Cable Assembly Included (HD15 to 3 RCA Connectors)
- RGBHV Output Cable Assembly Included (HD15 to HD15)
- Composite and S-Video Input Cables Included
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Additional AV Toolbox products
Additional video scalers
DI-VENTIX II Mixer, Scaler & Seamless Switcher with CROSS BLENDER Software
- The Analog Way DVX8044 DI-VENTIX II Mixer, Scaler & Seamless Switcher with CROSS BLENDER Software from Analog Way is a package that includes both a fully digital computer and video editing device and a complementary software package.
- The DVX8044 uses a multi-layer design that offers universal analog and digital input & output with full high-resolution digital processing. Multi-format inputs & outputs allow you to select the signal type appropriate for your setup.
- It offers (3) operation modes: mixer, matrix, and edge blending. Various effects include luma & chroma key, selection of aspect-ratio, pan & zoom, special transitions, picture-in-picture functionality, and image borders. The unit also offers multiple genlock and control options. An optional integrated audio stereo switcher can also be added separately.
- The CROSS BLENDER software package is an application that allows for advanced real-time PIP and image effects. It can be used to achieve advanced edge & cross blending techniques. Moreover, it processes these effects in real time.
- Fully Digital Mixing & Switching
- Use this device to manage computer & video mixing and switching needs with a fully digital workflow, including with selectable input & output formats.
- Operation Modes
- Three operation modes are available:
- Edge blending
- This unit offers multiple effects:
- Luma & chroma key
- Selectable aspect ratio (16/9, 4/3, special sized & cropped output)
- Pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%
- Dissolve, wipe, transparency
- Moving & zooming PIPs
- Numerous image borders
- Foreground or PIP mask
- Both HD Black and Black Burst genlock are supported.
- Multiple Control Options
- Multiple control options are available:
- Ethernet port
- Remote control software
- Blending Software
- This model features blending software that allows for advanced real-time PIP and image effects, including cross & edge blending.
- Audio Stereo Switcher
- An optional integrated audio stereo switcher can be purchased separately for this unit to enhance its functionality.
- Foreground or PIP Mask
- Manufacturer SKU: DVX8044
Additional Analog Way products