The Analog Way BSD-830-DG is a Broadcast and Professional Computer to Video Scan Converter. Fitted with Digital DVI and Analog RGB input, it converts Workstation, PC or Mac graphic images up to 1600×1200@60Hz (1920×1200 RB) into NTSC or PAL Video.
* Input (1) DVI-D and RGsB, RGBS, RGBHV with automatic synchronization
* -Resolution up to 1600×1200@60Hz or 1920x1200RB@60Hz
* -Horizontal frequency from 31.5kHz to 130 kHz
* -Vertical frequency up to 130 Hz
* -Audio Stereo: unbalanced 44k ohms, +18dB, adjustable level Output SDI (x2): 4:2:2, 10 bits, 270Mbs, 75 ohms
* YCrCb; RGsB, RGBS: 0.7Vp/p + Sync. 0.3V to 75 ohms
* S-Video: Y/C – 0.7Vp/p + Sync. 0.3V to 75 ohms
* NTSC/PAL: Composite Video – 0.7Vp/p + sync 0.3V to 75 ohms
* Luma Key (x2): SDI (same format as output) 75 ohms
* Luma Key: Analog 0.7Vp/p (Same format as output), 75 ohms
* Frame Lock: TTL Level – Output frame rate Connectors Input Connectors:
* – DVI-I Female (digital computer in only)
* – HD15 Female (analog computer in)
* – BNC (genlock in)
* – RCA Audio Stereo
* Output Connectors:
* – DVI-I Female: active loop through
* – HD15 Female: active loop through
* – BNC (x2): SD
* – BNC (x4): YUV or RGsB/RGBS
* – Mini DIN 4-pin: S. Video
* – BNC: NTSC or PAL
* – BNC: genlock active loop through
* – BNC: analog luma key out
* – BNC (x2): digital luma
* Controls FRONT PANEL -
* • Standby On/Off
* • Frame recall
* • Freeze
* • Under/Over scan
* • Aspect ratio: 1/1, cropped, full screen
* • Zoom up to 1000%, linear pan & scan & finder
* • Position and size
* • LCD screen and control buttons for:
* – Input type and status
* – 8-level anti-flicker
* – RGB & black level adjustment, sharpness
* – Output format selection
* – Genlock phase adjustment
* REAR PANEL -
* DB9: RS232 for remote control
* RJ45: optional Ethernet connection
* Genlock -
* Input: SDI black
* Output: active loop through
* Operating System – Windows or Mac
Power Power supply:
internal, universal, automatic
100-250V, 50/60Hz, 40W (UL, CSA, GS, CE)
Dimensions (HxWxD) 1.74 x 19 x 10.4″ (44 x 482 x 265mm)
Weight 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
* The BHD930-DG Broad Scan SDI Converter with Analog Genlock & Embedded Audio with Delay from Analog Way is a high-resolution video to SDI scan converter with analog genlock and embedded audio. This unit is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs NTSC or PAL analog SDI 4:2:2.
* Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters, 16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%, a zoom finder, and frame & logo memory. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or with remote control software via the unit’s RS232 or Ethernet connectivity.
* Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also handles embedded audio and works equally well with Windows and Mac platforms. Genlock on this model is digital HD blackburst.
* HD Scan Converter – Use this unit to convert high-resolution computer video to SDI output.
* Genlock & Audio – It features both genlock and embedded audio.
* OS Compatibility – The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
* Controls – Control the unit via the front-panel interface or with its remote control software via RS232 or Ethernet connectivity.