SmartAVI RK-XTP-TX16S Powered Rack/Chassis with UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Transmitter, 16 Card Package. Includes: [RK-XTP-TX16 and CCPWR06]
Giving users the ability to extend 16 sources more than 1,000 feet with only one power supply, the Smart-AVI RK-XTP-TX16S is a powered rack/chassis with UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 transmitter and 4 card package. The Rack-XTPro is a high-resolution UXGA and audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio, RS-232 and infrared signals over unshielded, twisted pair cabling. With RS-232 communication support, it allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. Through RS-232 commands, users may control device volume, channel selection, or power on/off the display panel remotely. Rather than buy multiple extenders for your rack components, and having to find power strips or numerous power outlets for the adapters, our Rack Series of extenders allows for up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs (30 feet each way) and one power supply.
With Rack-XTPro, you get full RS-232 bi-directional communication to up to 16 remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen logs from your remote locations. You will gain valuable insight into when and how each screen is being used, its effectiveness and how much life is left on your display. You can also send power commands such as On/Off to one or all screens connected to the Rack-XTPro unit. The RS-232 feature saves you time and is cost-effective by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
Presentations: The Rack-XTPro enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate meetings. It can be used in trade show rooms, board rooms, sales floors and windows displays. Data Broadcasting – Data such as news, stock tickers, sports results and flight information can be broadcast in real-time to multiple monitors.
Educational and Learning and Training: Rack-XTPro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- Transmitter unit
- 16 Card Package
- Supports Multiple Screens
- Uses Easy-to-Install CAT5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output Extends 1,000 Feet Plus
- Supports High-Resolutions Video up to 1920×1200
- HDTV-Compatible(720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends High-Resolution VGA Stereo Audio, RS-232 and IR Signals From up to *16 Sources to as Many Display Screens (*Model-Dependant)
- Compatible With VGA, XGA, Sun, Mac and SGI
- Sync Format/Polarity Preservation
- Compatible With Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High Ground Loop Immunity
- Built-In Power Surge and Transient Protection
- Designated Trimmer in Remote Unit to Compensate for Cable Length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External Power Supply
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single/Multiple Displays
- IR Command to Single/Multiple Displays
Additional Cobalt Digital products