Smart AVI HDC-VX-RXS Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Point-to-Point Receiver. Includes: [ HDC-VX-RX, SM-EYE & (PS5VD1A)]
Working hand-in-hand with the Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Transmitter (HDC-VX-TX), the Smart-AVI HDC-VX-RXS Video/Audio/IR CAT5 Point-to-Point Receiver allows the extension of Composite Video, Stereo Audio and Infrared control signals via a single Category twisted pair cable using a unique method of transparent data transfer. It has an output that reaches up to 1000 feet (300m) and uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8. It also supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM, and sends composite video stereo audio, IR and power signals over CAT5. Furthermore, it is compatible with line level stereo audio signals, and built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
Hotels, Cable TV remote control, Control rooms, Remote On-Digital set-top control, Sky box control extension, Dealer rooms, Point of Sale, Remote VCR control, Home use.
Data Broadcasting: such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training: Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- Receiver unit
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8
- Output reaches up to 1000 feet (300m)
- Supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM
- Video 100 MHz Bandwidth
- Video cable compensation (automatic)
- Sends Composite Video Stereo Audio, IR and Power signals over CAT5
- Compatible with line level stereo audio signals
- High ground loop immunity
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection
- Remote units come with buffered outputs
- Compact enclosure
- Optional power supply for remote unit
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers
Additional Smart AVI products