1200 ANSI Lumens. Manual Zoom and Focus 720p DLP Projector
Perfect for Home Theaters! INVENTORY CLOSEOUT!!! While they last!!!
Eiki EIP-1600t Features
Delivers a remarkable Contrast: 2500:1. New Inorganic imaging engine optimized for extended use. New 10 bit color video processing improves color reproduction. Vertical and Horizontal lens shift and keystone correction. Color Management software. User logo. Built-in test patterns.
Lens not included. This model is being discontinued. Get this deal while it lasts!
DLP PROJECTOR FEATURES:
- True 720p resolution. 1080i, 1035i, 576i/p, 540p, 480i/p compatible.
- DVI w/HDCP, plus Component, S-Video and Composite Video.
- Powered Optical Iris system adjusts contrast and brightness.
- Up to 2500:1 Contrast Ratio. Up to 1200 ANSI Lumens Brightness.
- 5X Speed, 6 Segment Color Wheel for minimum color artifacts.
- Air Bearing Color Wheel for quiet operation: only 32 dBA in Eco mode.
- Installation flexibility: Wide Range (1.5X) Power Zoom and Focus Lens.
- Preset image offset. Vertical and Horizontal keystone correction.
- Compact, low profile shape. Sealed optics: no air filter to maintain.
- Compatible with computer resolutions from XGA to VGA, and MAC.
- Smart data compression / expansion, and video scaling.
- Power Management function shuts down the projector.
- Color Temperature adjustment. Gamma adjustment.
- 3 Year Projector Warranty!
- Owner’s Manual.
- Quick Set-up Guide.
- Wireless Remote Control and & Batteries (AA x 2).
- AC Power Cord 5.9 ft. (1.8 M). Lens Cover.
- 10′ (3M) Composite Video Cable (RCA~RCA)
Optional Projector Accessories:
- Replacement Lamp.
- Luggage style (“wheelie”) Carrying Case with Wheels , Telescoping Handle and Detachable Computer Compartment.
- ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle.
- Ceiling Mount.
- Ceiling Post and Plate.
- EZ-250 Local Control.
Eiki EIP-1500T Features
“Tilt & Roll” ( hard ATA type ) With Lens Storage
Sensitive electronic equipment that will be checked as airline luggage or shipped by truck needs the special protection offered by JELCO’s heavy duty ATA-300 style cases.
These rugged shipping cases are constructed with high impact grey ABS plastic laminated over a wood frame. Steel corners, aluminum trim, inter-locking valence, and stainless steel rivets team up to produce an ultra-strong case that will give years of service.
Inside, each JELCO ATA case is fully lined with 1 1 /2 to 2 inches of firm industrial grade foam, specifically designed for the equipment.
A generous-sized accessory compartment holds the cords, cables, and remote control, as well as other needed items.
To provide security against unauthorized entry, all JELCO cases contain either a combination lock or a key lock.
Our smallest ATA cases are now equipped with a SlimLock®. This unique design allows us to use a combination lock on our ultra-portable projector cases without sacrificing the convenience of a center-mounted carrying handle.
One of the most popular (and often imitated) features of ATA cases is the sturdy, ultra-convenient tilt wheel and extension handle assembly. The dual-action assembly locks in the extended position when in use, and locks in the closed position to avoid being damaged during transit. Neoprene bumpers on either side of the handle give important additional protection.
Check out the great tilt wheels that make JELCO cases really mobile! Neoprene tread and ball bearings make them extremely durable and sealed wheel housing is corner mounted for best stability and easy replacement with a Phillips screwdriver!
4200 ANSI Lumens Power Zoom & Focus SXGA+ Projector
The 4200 Lumens Eiki LC-SXG400 delivers high brightness and a 1300:1 contrast ratio. This unit is inherently user friendly, featuring push-button lens replacement (no dismantling required), a one-way cooling system (1 in & 1 out port) and a front easy access high-capacity air filter. SXGA+ resolution means crisp, rich-color images and the projector is compatible with computer sources up to UXGA / video sources up to 1080i.
Additional Eiki products