TV One 1T-VS-626 Cross Converter
Advanced features, such as 3D Motion Adaptive De- Interlacing and 50/60 Frame Rate Conversion combine to provide extremely high quality signal conversion. The unit is HDCP Compliant. A small inline power adapter is provided with locking DC connector for security.
For more information about HDMI and HDCP please visit www.hdmi.org
- The 1T-VS-626 HDMI Scaler from TV One is designed to scale HDMI signals to a selectable output resolution while maintaining audio signals. It accepts the audio signal embedded in the incoming HDMI signal or from separate Toslink or analog stereo inputs. HDMI output can be the same resolution if so desired. This device is well suited for use when the HDMI source resolution or frame rate is incompatible with the display device’s resolution or frame rate, among many other possible applications.
- Advanced features include video-level adjustments, 3-D motion adaptive deinterlacing, 50/60 frame-rate conversion, 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down, and the ability to add up to 150ms of audio delay to compensate for lip-sync errors. A locking DC adapter provides a layer of security and the unit’s small footprint makes it well suited for desktop or rackmount use.
- HDMI Scaling -
- This unit can scale an HDMI input to a selectable HDMI output resolution.
- Audio -
- It can manage both embedded audio input or audio from separate inputs in the output signal.
- Signal Control -
- Multiple advanced control parameters give your more options when managing signal feeds.
- Small Footprint -
- This device’s small size makes it easy to use in either a desktop or rackmount setup.
Additional TV One Task products